Day 1 is an introduction post mentioning 5 books which defines me.
I love to read books of different genres and am willing to experiment too. But, I have realised fantasy (other than Harry Potter and Twilight), horror and erotic is not for me. I love reading romances, thrillers, mysteries, drama. I read a bit of non-fiction, but not the business objectives types.
Here are my 5 –
- Gone With the Wind – for being as headstrong as Scarlet
- Pride And Prejudice – Something about Mr. Darcy and Elizabeth
- Into The Wild – Its non-fiction but very motivating. It challenged many of my basic beliefs.
- The Book Thief – Simply for human resilience. I know there are other books too, but this one will be in my heart forever.
- The Thorn Birds – A love that is not meant to have a happily-ever after. Its doomed from the start, yet heart wins over mind.
I am looking forward to meeting more book bloggers and sharing the fun and reads.