‘A little birdie told me you are not happy with the groom. But why lock us in here?’ Neha said to her sister. Disha looked away quickly and nodded.
‘The wedding is tomorrow. It is too late. Mom and Dad will never agree,’ Neha continued.
Disha nodded with tears streaming silently.
‘They know but they … .’
Neha hugged her.
On the wedding night, the groom was shocked when he lifted his bride’s veil and his eyes met the scared Neha’s.
‘Let me explain,’ said Neha and told him the story.
Everything happens for a reason, he thought and smiled.
How to participate in #FridayFotoFiction
- Every Friday we’ll give you a photo prompt
- Follow @twinklingtina & @Mayuri6 on twitter and wait for the prompt
- Write a 100 Word story on the photo prompt
- Use the badge at the end of your posts
- Link up with Tina or Mayuri
- Read, comment, share on the host and co-hosts posts and at least two more posts linked in the party Pro Tip – Networking and commenting is good for your blog’s health and ranks.
- Use #FridayFotoFiction in your post and share in social media using the same hashtag.
- Every week we will have one featured blogger who is the best reflection of this community spirit